Wednesday, February 24, 2016

7 Figure Email Marketing Formula - Brian M. Hazel

    FacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterest





Follow the statistics carefully.

When Leveraged Correctly => Applied Cash Flow

Converts Into a 7 Figure Funnel.

I load up on Massive => Solo Ad Traffic 

On exactly the Opposite days that other Marketers are Mailing.

My New subscribers will mostly be added to my list beginning...

Very Early Sunday Morning.

I then let the auto-responder as well as live broadcasts handle the weekdays.

A successful open on Sunday will increase your overall inbox conversions,

for the near and far future.




Monday         Tuesday   Wednesday   Thursday     Friday          Saturday     Sunday

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1.4%15.1%25.4%23.3%18.3%15.6%0,9%







I personally use  mobile friendly email marketing 
As my primary source of online marketing.
Leveraging =>Applied Cash Flow with Email marketing 
Introduces Day Trading like Profitability,
But...  with the ease of use of Facebook.


Brian-THIS ONE2

No comments:

Post a Comment