Sunday, August 30, 2015

Create Overnight Wealth w/ Applied Cash Flow

FacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterest




Literal Overnight Wealth w/ Applied Cash Flow




We all know Good Subject Lines Create Overnight Wealth...Literally !!! 

And that it’s a real art to prepare a good one for your - > Email Processing Campaigns.

I’ve stumbled upon some statistics that I wish to share with you. 

I have the TOP subject-line words that drive the very best results open-rates for users. 

I will try to keep it short and easy-to-follow.


The TOP words that boost email open rates:
  • secret
  • e-sales
  • awesome
  • skills
  • ebook
  • helpful
  • shipping
The TOP words that boost opens for autoresponder users:
  • posts
  • jobs
  • survey
  • week’s
  • e-newsletter
  • issue
  • digest
I would like to provide you with additional tips on the most successful words to include in your subject lines. I’ve compiled these tips from different sources and I believe this will really boost your email campaigns. Please see below!

1. No Question Marks
If you ask me a question in your subject line, I will answer it in my head and just move on. Maybe I will not delete your email or report spam, but I definitely will not open it.

2. Helpful Words.
We all like words like Improve, Skills, Successful, Better, Tips, Tricks, Techniques. Why? Just because we are curious and we want to become better, smarter and stronger – we always want more information. These words are real boosters.

3. Secrets
We all love secrets, secrets bring the great knowledge. Even if we know everything in the niche we will wait for a secret-content to check what the secret is.

4. No #
This isn’t Twitter. This is an email. 

5. The “&” Sign
This makes your recipients think you have so much awesome content that you need to save space and use “&” instead of “and”. Really!

6. No - Thank you
Just like with the questions in the subject lines. 
If you thank me in your subject line – it’s nice, but I will move on as
I’m already satisfied with your email, without opening it.

So It's always better thank your subscribers... at the end of your email

I personally use email marketing as my primary source of marketing methods.
Leveraging = >Applied  Winning


...with Email marketing 

Produces Massive Daily Cash Flow,

And...a HUGE Monthly Residual Income.

No comments:

Post a Comment