Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Guaranteed Online Success - Brian M. Hazel

FacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterest

brian hazel




I have been recently asked many times...

What is my definition of what Real Success is... and, 

how do I feel it is best attained and held.

In my humble opinion it's Practice. 


Practice the magic that makes success possible and constant.


Any person with a skill that others may consider to be amazing, 

got that way because of the many hours, days, weeks, and years 

they spent practicing... 

Most of this activity usually happens, behind closed doors.

I do not believe anyone becomes great at anything 

without a lot of practice.

Let’s assume that you hold a vision of yourself as being 

a successful => Internet Marketer 

In your vision you see yourself sitting pretty 



That’s a great vision to hold, but how do you get there when you’re life doesn’t 

look anything like the vision you wish it could be?

Will it happen by accident? 

It could,in theory, but the odds are heavily stacked against you!

The strategy that I feel works best and, the one that is the most reliable of all, 

and is the one most people prefer to skip is; practice.


Now I realize that many of us had to practice things 

we simply didn’t enjoy as a child, such as taking musical lessons. 

I doubt I had a single friend who enjoyed those lessons, 

and that could be why so many adults simply don’t enjoy 

any form of practice today.

But practice can be fun, should be fun, and it should be something you look 

forward to doing every single day!

And honestly, other than having great luck...

I simply can’t point to any other strategy that works consistently, 

reliably, and produces more success stories than practicing every single day!


So let’s get practical here. 


I know that you would love to be more successful,

 or even maybe even wealthier than you are right now. 

These are very common goals and ones that are attainable by anybody 

willing to commit to practice.


Most every person I meet in our industry falls into this category. 

They have the dream, but never seem to make any 

progress on making it a reality.

When you look a little closer, you will notice that these very same people 

NEVER practice their skills in the area of creating success. 

They talk about it, they complain that they are not successful, 

and they may even feel a certain unfairness towards people 

who have become successful.


The result is that they will never progress, 

their lives will not improve, and in fact, 

their distress will only increase as they get older and 

their ability to progress comes to a halt.


There is a better solution!


Being able to create success is a skill 

that MUST be practiced and perfected every single day. 

While many might believe that successful and wealthy people are lucky, 

From my personal experiences...

It’s really skill that takes a person from let's say...Rags to Riches. 

It’s a skill that is practiced and perfected, often over a period of years 

that creates the success most people crave.

To become great at anything, you have to do it again and again, 

you have to make the mistakes, learn from them, 

and keep perfecting your skills even when you think 

you’re at the top of your game, 

you should know that there is always another level.


So what should you be focused on in order to 

practice your 'wealth-building' skills?


Start with how you define wealth because it’s different for everybody. 

What is YOUR definition of wealth?

Once you have an idea of what being wealthy means to you, 

spend some time thinking about your skills, 

what value you can bring to the marketplace, 

and try to map out a path that you believe will 

get you to where you want to be in life.

Be flexible, as your plans will change as you learn and 

perfect your skills along the way. 

And always remember that the path you find that 

leads you to creating wealth will be uniquely yours.


We are, after all, individuals with beliefs, skills, 

and life experiences unlike anybody else in the entire world, 

so it only makes sense that how you get there is going to be unique in nature.


Now getting yourself into the habit of practicing 

is the where you’ll invest most of your time 

and the best strategy that I have ever found is being able to

“stay in the conversation” of success and wealth creation 

as much as you possibly can. 

In other words, if you want something, 

you become good at it by thinking about it, 

reading about, talking with others about it, trying your hand it, and 

being involved in it as many waking hours as is possible.


This process is commonly called immersion... 

And, it’s a critical piece of the wealth and success creation puzzle. 


You do not get good at something if you just dabble a little here and there. 

Dabblers never become great at anything. 

People who are focused on a goal and commit to practicing their skills often 

find success that even surprises them.

You want to be “all in” and you want to be sure that you’re well- read

that you have surrounded yourself with people you can brain-storm with 

who will be supportive of you and not critical of you

and you want to be sure that you’re in the game 

rather than watching from the sidelines.

When you do these things, and they are not hard to do, 

but they do require a commitment from you, 

you will see definite, measurable changes in your level of wealth. 

It may happen fast, 

it may take a while, but it will happen because that 

is the only true outcome for somebody 

who is dedicated to the cause!

Here’s an example of this from my own life. 


A few years back I got the idea that I wanted to 

become superbly conditioned physically. 

I knew that in order for that to happen that I had to 

become totally committed to the process. 

That meant that every bite of food had to be in alignment with this goal. 

No cheating!

I began the process by learning about how 

I could improve my diet and food choices. 

Cooking was always a skill of mine.  

I used these strategies for preparing meals 

that I needed to make the kinds of changes that I needed.

I surrounded myself with people who were also 

looking for the same kinds of results, 

and I spent time with them as often as I could. 

We would check in with each other at least 

once a week and encourage each other to keep at it. 

This will prove to be very valuable for you too.

High Protein / Low Carb, eating less, 

and eating foods that were only fuel for me. 

But through practice, and doing it every day, 

I got better and better over time.

When I was eating out, I knew what I could order, what I should not order, 

and I asked my friends never to judge me by what they saw 

or didn’t see on my plate 

and that I would give them the same respect in return.

It didn’t take very long before I started seeing results. 

I became a master at eating well and I got there by sticking to my plan, 

learning more and more as I went, and constantly refining what I was doing.

If you think that creating wealth is more complicated than 

physical conditioning then, 

I’d like to tell you that for most people losing weight is infinitely 

more complex than creating wealth ever could be.

It’s time to create a plan and start doing it!

I look forward to seeing you on top of your game and...

Enjoying the life you were meant to!



Click Here to Learn How =>  I Dominate Online Income Programs


Brian-THIS ONE2
P. S. ***Catch My Most Recently Recorded 
Live Interview ==>> ( Click Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment